- Aging and Disability Services
Closed noon – 1 p.m.
- Coalition of Community Health Clinics
Website provides information about free health care for uninsured people.
- Free Bus Pass
If using the bus at least three times/week to access medical or mental health center (need to be on Oregon Health Plan).
- Free custom-made shoes and inserts for people with diabetes
Priority Footwear and Pedorthic Services provide a full line of diabetic shoes and inserts for men and women. Medicare and Medicaid accepted.
- Free prescription-drug discount card
Save up to 30% or more on most prescriptions that are not covered or not fully covered by insurance. Does not cover co-pays.
- Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP)
- OHP Client Advocate Services Unit
For questions about coverage and billing for the Oregon Health Plan.
- Oregon Health Action Campaign
Help with the Oregon Health Plan.
- Oregon Helps
One-stop place to learn about your eligibility for various human services. www.oregonhelps.org
- Oregon Lifeline (Oregon Telephone Assistance Program)
If on food stamps, OHP, SSI or TANF.
(800) 848-4442 or (503) 373-7171
- Partnership for Prescription Coverage
Coalition of groups that can help with prescription coverage.
- Social Security Administration
Benefits IT Dept 2015-02-10T15:49:28+00:00