Recycle your Bottles and Cans
Call 503-927-0630 or email email@example.com to receive your BottleDrop blue recycling bag
The blue bags have a special bar code indicating that this is a donation for Cascadia
Fill the bag with empty cans and bottles
Drop the bottles off at any conveniently located BottleDrop center. There is an outside drop box at each location that makes the process quick and easy
If you already have a BottleDrop account you can designate your funds to Cascadia on their website
The funds from the cans and bottles will be sent directly to Cascadia and used to support Cascadia programs
Gift Planning/Estate Gifts
- Bequest– a gift given through your will or trust.
- Gift annuities– a gift of cash or property made by the donor to a charity that agrees to make fixed payments (income distribution to the donor is based on donor’s age) for the remainder of donor’s life. The donor enjoys a steady income and benefit to the charity at a later time.
- Life insurance– Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare can receive all or part of the proceeds of a policy that you no longer need.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts– Aside from ensuring a substantial contribution to a favorite charity, these irrevocable trusts can help individuals and families defer capital gains taxes, increase spendable income from unproductive investments, qualify for charitable income tax deductions and reduce or eliminate estate tax liabilities.
- Gifts of real property– including a gift of a remainder interest in a home where you live.
- Gifts of retirement account assets– you can designate in your estate plans, including a will or trust.
- IRA accounts– tax-free “rollovers” to benefit from an IRA account.
Bequest/Will Sample Language
Dollar amount designation: “I give/bequeath to Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare, a nonprofit organization in Portland, Oregon with Tax ID Number 93-0770054, $XXX.”
Percentage designation: “I give/bequeath to Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare, a nonprofit organization in Portland, Oregon with Tax ID Number 93-0770054, XX% of my estate.”
Residual designation: “I give/bequeath to Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare, a nonprofit organization in Portland, Oregon with Tax ID Number 93-0770054, remainder/residual of my estate.”
Tax Exempt ID
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare is a non for profit organization. Federal Tax ID is 93-0770054