The mission of Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare is to provide healing, homes and hope for people living with mental health and addiction challenges.
We envision a future where everyone with a mental illness or addiction will receive integrated healthcare, experience well being and have a full life in the community.
The Values that Guide Our Work
- WELL BEING: Our programs build on clients’ unique personal and environmental strengths, and we see ourselves as partners in achieving self-determined and self-fulfilling lives.
- DETERMINATION: We approach our work with zest and enthusiasm, and we won’t rest until we’ve achieved our vision.
- RESPECT: We treat others with care, and we work to understand the cultural implications we all live with.
- INNOVATION: We encourage bold and imaginative solutions to individual, family and community concerns.
- ORGANIZATIONAL HEALTH: We intentionally create a diverse workplace; a culture of caring about each other where all people thrive, allowing us to accomplish our mission.
- KNOWLEDGE: We rely on effective and efficient practices to achieve positive outcomes and to spark innovation.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We are responsible to our clients, our community and our workforce. We measure our results to inform future efforts and assure equity in outcomes by having clear goals and objectives.