Volunteers are a vital force in our community. Volunteers are individuals who help support older adults by promoting healthy aging, support adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and students furthering their education or employment prospects. Volunteers also provide a variety of administrative support.
All available volunteer opportunities are posted in the job opportunities system. To filter listings, select “Volunteer” under “Position Type.” Postings are open until filled. Complete the full application process in order to be considered for a position.
Volunteer requirements & expectations
- Our age requirement is 18+
- Our clients are best served by consistent and reliable volunteers
- Volunteers must pass a background check & attend an in-person orientation/training
If you are interested in volunteering, please review the open positions and complete a Volunteer Application. If we have a position that fits your skills, interests, and availability, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
To apply to volunteer:
- Have volunteer position title available
- Complete the full application process in order to be considered for a position
- Have more questions on the application? See FAQs
Have more questions? See our FAQ page >>
Find out more about volunteering for our program for older adults, VIEWS >>