Coburn Woods Apartments
**The waitlist for Coburn Woods is now closed. **
The waitlist will open on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. You can pre-register your application account starting at 9:00 a.m. The waitlist will be closed after the first 50 applications have been processed. We encourage you to read through the terms and conditions to save time during the registration process.
Coburn Woods Apartments are HUD subsidized and are for disabled individuals and families needing independent housing. See details in the description below.
We are using a new housing application system, RENTCafe, which is an online application process. This means that waitlists are shorter and open more frequently. This also allows us to ensure the application process is fair and equitable, that the applications we receive are accurate and complete, and the process is in compliance with all government entities.
This system requires that you create a login (user name and password) and that you accept terms and conditions for RENTCafe during the process.
The waitlist will be closed after the first 50 applications have been processed. If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as we can.
- Applicants will need to have a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (ex: if case management were assisting multiple clients) will not work!
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and mailing address are also required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require: full name, date of birth, social security number, and demographics information
- We will need an annual household income.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
Need help? Read these instructions.
If you are using a pop-up blocker extension on Chrome, please disable your pop-up blocker when accessing the application.
Coburn Woods 17308 NE Couch Street — located in West Gresham/Rockwood area
Coburn Woods are one-bedroom apartments, for disabled individuals and families needing independent housing. These apartments are for households that qualify for HUD Subsidy- Low to Extremely Low (Zero) income. Located in the West Gresham/Rockwood area and conveniently located near the TriMet Max Line.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.