November 2, 2021
We’re Better Together. Support Cascadia This Fall and Winter.
At Cascadia, we believe in the power of our whole community. Because of community support and generosity, Cascadia is able to touch the lives of 18,000 Oregonians who struggle with severe and persistent behavioral health challenges each year. It’s why we believe we’re better together.
In order to further our work, we need continued support. One way to support Cascadia is through this year’s Give!Guide, which is going on November 1 – December 31. Give!Guide is Willamette Week’s fundraising campaign that allows Portlanders to discover and support local nonprofits in a fun, easy way. Donating to Cascadia through Give!Guide is a way for you to support our work and receive some perks for yourself along the way.
Donating to Cascadia means:
- Supporting more than 18,000 community members with integrated health care services and affordable housing solutions, specifically individuals facing chronic mental health challenges and other health disparities.
- Ensuring comprehensive primary care services remain available to everyone, regardless of ability to pay.
- Providing flexible client assistance funds to mitigate barriers to housing and healthcare including eviction prevention funds, one-time rental assistance, utility costs, motel and meal vouchers, and low-cost cell phones.
- Joining a movement and ending the stigma of mental illness.
Given the long-term mental health impacts that will extend well beyond this pandemic, donations to Cascadia allow us to meet the increased demand for services while evolving the way we support community members.
“Working with Cascadia gave me a whole new world. I couldn’t believe I was afforded another chance, and my life was able to start again.” – M, Cascadia client
And, if you give to Cascadia, you can take advantage of these perks provided by our generous community partners:
- Pacific Office Automation will match the first $10,000 in donations to Cascadia through Give!Guide
- The first 100 donors to give $100 or more will receive a free 2022 calendar from local artist Wokeface
We’re so grateful for our whole community that has made our work possible. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. To donate, go to bit.ly/Cascadia_GiveGuide2021.