Healthier Families. Healthier Communities.
Cascadia provides outpatient services to children and their families, with a focus on strengthening families from diverse backgrounds. Our staff understands and values the role of families in creating a healthier community. Our clinical practice is respectful of culture and diversity, is family centered and trauma informed.
Children between the ages of 3 and 17
Millions of American children live with depression, anxiety, ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, or a host of other mental health challenges.
• ADHD is most prevalent among children between the ages of 3 and 17.
• The number of children with a mental health disorder increased with age, with the exception of autism spectrum disorders, which was highest among children between the ages of 6 and 11.
• 4.7% of adolescents ages 12 to 17 years old reported illicit drug use.
How does counseling help?
Counseling helps improve skills for coping with life’s stressors and challenges, and develops a sense of empowerment. It can also pinpoint
specific issues while learning new ways to interact as a family.
By working with you, we can help set individual and family goals and help you achieve them. Our goal is to ensure family health and safety, as well as parent engagement in services.
To get started, please fill out online request form, or call us at 503-674-7777 to schedule an appointment.
We can help with:
• Anger/Conflict Management
• Culturally Responsive Services for African Americans, Latinos, and LGBTQ Families and Individuals
• Depression, Suicidal Tendencies
• Drug & Alcohol Services for Youth
• Eating Disorders
• Family Communication
• Family Therapy
• Identity Issues, Self-esteem
• In-home & Community-based Services
• Medication Management
• Mental Health Crisis
• Parent Child Interaction (PCIT)
• Parenting Group
• Parenting Skills
• Processing Grief and Loss
• Psychiatric Evaluation
• School Aversion
• School-based Counseling
• Sexual Assault
• Spanish Speaking Services
• Substance Abuse
• Supported Education
• Supported Employment
• Time Management, Stress Management, Symptom Management