In celebration of Black History Month, please join Cascadia for a screening of the film “John Lewis: Get in the Way” followed by a panel discussion, and music by Laz Lechter.
Panelists include Jennine Smart (Multnomah County Health Department), Mariotta Gary-Smith (Health Share)
We will follow the courageous journey of John Lewis, a civil rights hero, congressional leader, and human rights champion whose unwavering fight for justice spanned over 57 years. The son of sharecroppers, Lewis grew up in the segregated South and rose from Alabama’s Black Belt to the corridors of power on Capitol Hill. His humble origins have forever linked him to those whose voices often go unheard.
When it’s time, join your Webex meeting here.
- Meeting number (access code): 146 792 2235
- Meeting password: BlackHistory
- OR, join from your mobile device/phone:
- +1-206-207-1700,,1467922235## United States Toll (Seattle)
- +1-415-655-0003,,1467922235## United States Toll