Midland Commons Apartments
** The waitlist is now closed.** The waitlist for Midland Commons will open today, April 29, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. You can pre-register your application account starting at 9:00 a.m. We will be using our housing application system, RENTCafe. This system requires that you create a login (user name and password), and that you accept terms and conditions for RENTCafe during the process.
Please see the details in the description below.
- Applicants will need to have a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (ex: if case management were assisting multiple clients) will not work!
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and mailing address is also required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require: full name, date of birth, social security number, and demographics information
- We will need annual household income.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
Need help? Read these instructions.
If you are using a pop-up blocker extension on Chrome, please disable your pop-up blocker when accessing the application.
Midland Commons Apartments 2830 SE 127th Ave., Portland OR 97236
Midland Commons has 45 units total: 9 studios, 32 one-bedrooms, 4 two-bedrooms.
Of these, 24 are affordable, non-subsidized units. Studios are $475/month, one-bedrooms are $550/month, two bedrooms are $745/month.
Applicants must have a monthly income of at least 1.5 times the rent amount.
Only applicants who have a disability and are at or below 50% of the Area Median Income (AMI) can qualify for Midland Commons.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.