Nawikka Court Apartments
**The waitlist for Nawikka Court Apartments is now closed. **
The waitlist for Nawikka Court Apartments opens today at 10:00 a.m. You can pre-register your application account starting at 9:00 a.m. We will be using our housing application system, RENTCafe. This system requires that you create a login (user name and password) and that you accept terms and conditions for RENTCafe during the process. The waitlist will remain open until 50 applications are received.
To be added to the waitlist you must have:
- online application completed in full
- contact information
- supplemental form.
Please see the details of the apartments in the description below.
- Applicants will need to have a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (ex: if case management were assisting multiple clients) will not work!
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and mailing address is also required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require: full name, date of birth, and social security number
- We will need annual household income.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
Need help? Read these instructions.
If you are using a pop-up blocker extension on Chrome, please disable your pop-up blocker when accessing the application.
Nawikka Court Apartments 5110 SE 76th Avenue, Portland OR 97206
Nawikka Court is located in the Foster-Powell area and has one-bedroom units. These apartments are HUD Section 8 with a preference for independent, disabled individuals. Individuals must be in the low to extremely low (zero) income.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.